среда, 9. октобар 2013.

CONDITIONALS - exercises



MAKE ALL THREE TYPES OF CONDITIONAL SENTENCES - FIRST, SECOND AND THIRD:

example
If I (have) time, I (go) for a walk.
1.     have             will go  
2.     had              would go 
3.    had had       would have gone

  • If I (call) her, we (go) to the cinema.
  • If I (learn) the lesson, I (get) a good mark.
  • If the weather (be) nice, we (go) out.
  • If I (buy) the tickets, we (see) the match.
  • If I (bring) the ball, we (play) football.
  • If you (give) me your number, I (call) you.
  • If I (have) time, I (call) my friend.
  • If I (find) your number, I (call) you.
  • If you (tell) me the truth, I (believe) you.
  • If I (learn) the lesson, I (get) a good mark.
  • If she (call) me, we (go) to the cinema.
  • If I (bring) the ball, we (play) basketball.
  • If he (buy) the tickets, we (see) the match.



FINISH THESE SENTENCES:

  1. You will get into trouble if…
  2. If I had time…
  3. If your message hadn’t come,
  4. If I had plenty of money…
  5. Unless I find the book…
  6. Unless they had had enough money…
  7. Unless I did my homework…
  8. If you show me the way…
  9. If I had understood the question…
  10. If I were you…
  11. If she were here…
  12. If I bring the ball…
  13. If she had phoned…
  14. If the weather had been nice…
  15. If I earn enough money…
  16. If it rained…
  17. If he calls us…
  18. If he had bought the tickets…
  19. If I had more time…
  20. Unless she had left me…
  21. If they had visited us…
  22. Had we arrived on time…
  23. Unless I buy the tickets…
  24. If I knew the answer…
  25. If he were at home…
  26. If I knew what to do…
  27. If I could help you…
  28. If he reads the book…
  29. If he invited me...
  30. Unless I learn hard...
  31. If she had known the truth...
  32. If I had learned the lesson...
  33. Unless I had your number...
  34. If you ask me...
  35. If I had had time...
  36. Unless I get the tickets...
  37. If it had rained...
  38. Unless I read the book...
  39. If you had asked me...
  40. If you got up on time...
  41. If I had more time…
  42. If you tell me what to do…
  43. If it rained…
  44. If he calls us…
  45. If she were here…
  46. If I bring the ball…
  47. If she phoned…
  48. If you show me the way…


TRANSLATE INTO ENGLISH

  1. Da Kolumbo nije otkrio Ameriku, istorija sveta bi bila drugačija.
  2. Kad bih milioner, kupio bih fabriku automobila.
  3. Ako sada pođemo, nećemo propustiti autobus.
  4. Da je vozio pažljivije, ne bi doživeo nesreću.
  5. Ako uzmeš lek, bolje ćeš se osećati.
  6. Da sam imao vremena, išao bih u šetnju.
  7. Ako ovo znam, dobiću dobru ocenu.
  8. On će doći ako ga pozoveš.
  9. Ako on dobije novac, kupiće novu jaknu.
  10. Kada bi me onpozvao, izašli bismo.
  11. Ako me zamoli, pomoći ću mu.
  12. Ako mama ne dođe, pravićemo žurku.
  13. Kad bi ona znala, bila bi ljuta.
  14. Da je padala kiša, ostao bih kod kuće.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар

Whatsapp Abbreviations

find out more: https://grammarvocab.com/short-forms-of-words-used-in-whatsapp/