среда, 7. мај 2014.

Za početni nivo - A1 -- prvi deo

Lesson 1
BE – biti
Ovaj glagol se koristi sa:
Names - imenima
Hello, I’m John.
A number to show your age – brojem, da izrazite koliko imate godina
How old are you? 
I’m 17.
Places - mestima
London is in England.   
The Pyramids are in Egypt. 
The bank is one kilometre from here.
Adjectives - pridevima
This hotel is nice.  
I’m hungry. 
Jobs and family – poslovima,
članovima porodice
I’m a student. 
My parents are doctors.
This is my sister.
Ann and Tom are my children.
Other nouns – drugim imenicama
Rex is a dog. 
‘Avatar’ is a film.
adjective + noun – pridevom + imenicom
That’s a nice house. 
She’s a good actor.
POTVRDNE REČENICE
I
am / ‘m
cold / hungry
a student / a teacher
at home / in the kitchen
You / We / They
are / ’re
He / She / It
is / ‘s
ODRIČNE REČENICE
I
am not / ‘m not
cold / hungry
a student / a teacher
at home / in the kitchen
You / We / They
are not / aren’t / ’re not
He / She / It
is not / isn’t  / ‘s not




UPITNE REČENICE
Am
I
cold / hungry?
a student / a teacher?
at home / in the kitchen?
Are
you / we / they
Is
he / she / it
KRATKI ODGOVORI
Yes,
I am.
you are.
he / she / it is.
we are.
they are.

No,
I’m not.
you aren’t / you’re not.
he isn’t / he’s not.
we aren’t / we’re not.
they aren’t / they’re not.
SKRAĆIVANJE
Glagol be ima pun i skraćen oblik. I am = I’m…  He is = He’s
Skraćeni oblik se kroristi u neformalnom obliku (‘m / ‘s / ‘re) u govoru i neformalnom pisanju. U formalnom pisanju se koriste cele reči.

Glagol ne možete uvek skratiti – skraćujete ‘be’ posle zamenice (I, you, he, she, we, they) i imenica
What is your name? => What’s your name?
But do not contract ‘are’ after question words.
Where are you from? => Where’re you from? 


Nema skraćivanja posle kratkih odgovora:
Yes, I am NOT Yes, I’m

Više o onome što je planirano http://www.examenglish.com/grammar/a1_grammar.html

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар

Whatsapp Abbreviations

find out more: https://grammarvocab.com/short-forms-of-words-used-in-whatsapp/