среда, 7. мај 2014.

Za početni nivo - A1 -- drugi deo (vežbanja)

EXERCISES

The verb “to be”

  1. Write the personal pronoun he, she, it, we, they

1). Tom - ____________________
2). Mary and I - _______________
3) a book - ___________________
4). Children - _________________
5). Mum - ____________________
6). a hospital - _________________
7) Liza and Tom _______________
8) France - ___________________


  1. Complete the sentences with is, am or are

  1. My name’s Marie. I …… from Spain.
  2. You …… from Bulgaria.
  3. This is Pierre. He…… a teacher.
  4. My name’s Louise. I …. From Scotland. I ….sixteen.
  5. This is Natasha. She ….. from Russia.
  6. This is Pierre and his son Riko. They …… from Monaco.
  7. My friend …….. ten years old. He ….a student.
  8. We …..shop assistants. We work for TESCO.
  9. You …….in the room.
  10. Tom and Mark ……in the park. They……friends.


Make these negative:
*      Mary is twelve years old. _____________________________________
*      I´m a student. ______________________________________________
*      They are Portuguese. ________________________________________
*      He is my best friend.________________________________________
*      We are friends.      __________________________________________
*      Mark and Mary are twins. __________________________________        
*      You are a teacher. _______________________________________________
*      Mark is tall.  _______________________________________________
*      They are my students. ________________________________________
*      It is a blue book.  ____________________________________________


  1. Write the words in the correct order to make sentences.

  1. Ann / I’m / Hello
  2. from / Where / you / ‘re ?
  3. your / What’s / name ?
  4. My / Louise / ‘s / name
  5. England / ‘s / he
  6. What / job / ‘s / her ?
  7. a / She / ‘s / hairdresser
  8. old / How / you / are ?
  9. 17 / ‘m / I
  10. ‘re / from / Brazil / They
  11. are / How / you ? Fine, thanks
  12. address / ‘s / What / your ?
  13. married / he / is ?
  14. I / not / married / ‘m .
  15. Ken / England / is / from / too ?
  16. phone / What / ‘s / number / his


  1. Write YES or NO

1.   Are you married?    …………., I am.
2.   Is he a teacher?  ……….. , he isn’t
3.   Are they from Scotland?  ………, they are.
  1. Is Emily Polish?  …….. she, isn’t.
  2. Are Tom and Susan married?  ………… , they aren’t
  3. Is this his car?  ……….. it is.


5. Read the information in the table below and finish the questions:

Name

Mark Stevenson

Country
The United States
Address
124 Broadway Avenue, NY
Phone Number
243 566 78907
Age
35
Job
Actor
Married
No

  1. What’s his ………..?
Mark Stevenson

  1. Where’s he ……….?
He’s from USA

  1. What’s his ……….?
124, Boradway Ave, NY

  1. What’s his ………….  ………………?
243 566 78907

  1. How old ……… ………….?
He’s 35

  1. What’s his …………..?
He’s an actor.

  1. Is he …………?
No, he isn’t.

ANSWER
1.      What is your name?
2.      How old are you?
3.      What is your favourite colour?
4.      What is your favourite fruit?

MAKE QUESTIONS
1.       Banana is yellow.
2.       Sally is at home. 
3.       They are playing games.
FILL IN WITH AM/IS/ARE


London ________ in England.  
 The Pyramids __________ in Egypt.  
The bank _______ one kilometre from here.
This hotel _________ nice.  
I__________ hungry. 
My parents __________ doctors. 
This __________ my sister.
Ann and Tom ___________ my children.
That_____________ a nice house.
Rex _____________ a dog. 
‘Avatar’ ___________________ a film.


The Present Continuous
The Present Continuous je glagolski oblik koji se gradi od prezenta glagola  be i glavnog glagola sa nastavkom -ing :
Korišćenje
1. Koristimo ga za radnje koje se dešavaju u sadašnjosti:
  • Za ono što se dešava u trenutku govora:
    • I’m just leaving work. I’ll be home in an hour.
    • Please be quiet. The children are sleeping.
·         Za radnju koja traje neko vreme u sadašnjosti, a privremena je:  Michael is at university. He’s studying history.  I’m working in London for the next two weeks.
·         Da pokažemo da se nešto menja, raste i razvija:
The children are growing quickly.
The climate is changing rapidly.
Your English is improving.

Affirmative sentences:

I am playing volleyball.
He/she/it is playing volleyball. 
We/you/they are playing volleyball.

Negative sentences:

I am not playing volleyball.
He/she/it is not playing volleyball. 
We/you/they are not playing volleyball.

Questions:


Am I playing volleyball?
Is he/she/it playing volleyball? 
Are we/you/they playing volleyball?

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар

Whatsapp Abbreviations

find out more: https://grammarvocab.com/short-forms-of-words-used-in-whatsapp/